Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Got a New Attitude

Life is what you make it; a cliché perhaps but also a simple truth.

I’ve changed my outlook on life. As Patti LaBelle sang, “I got a new attitude.”  

This new me was a long time coming. I made some changes (ending a stagnant relationship) and some changes were made for me (the loss of my job).

I am no longer responsible for three little girls. My daughters are now adults pursuing careers and living their lives away from the family home.  What better time to work on my attitude, goals and expectations? What better time for change?

Sometimes in this coin toss of a life we call “heads” and get lucky; sometimes we call “tails” and come up “heads”. It may all work as planned or maybe not. So we learn and keep trying.
 
Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment