Sunday, September 11, 2011

Banana Candy - My Little Addiction


Help! I am popping these green-end banana candies like they`re going out of style. What is it about them that makes me go against my better judgement and eat so many? I can`t seem to help myself.

Banana Candy
Okay, I can bypass them when I go to the store and I`ve tried. I don`t know if you`ve ever eaten this candy but they are sooo good. They`re not too sweet, have the right dusting of sugar, the colours are a nice light yellow with one green end, the texture is soft and chewy and the taste, divine. No icky aftertaste, no gaudy colours, not too sweet and no residue getting stuck in my teeth.

Early morning walks to stay fit and healthy and eating this candy with abandon are definitely not compatible so I`ll try to control my candy addiction. First thing after eating this last batch, I promise, not to go cold turkey, but to buy fewer and keep them out of sight (having them in a jar on the bar is not helpful).  I'm not banishing them from my life,  just being sensible. Everything in moderation.

Some love candy corn, others love jelly beans but I LOVE banana candies.

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment