Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Tapeworm Story

I was hooked from the first sentence. I kept reading, knowing at some point in this story, I would be cringing. If it were a movie, my hand would be up to my face and I would be peeking through my fingers at what was developing in front of me.

Tapeworm
The writer just reels you into his story. I was feeling the  movement in his bowels along with him.

I thought about the tapeworm diet I had read about; you buy eggs and the resulting worm(s) would share your calories therefore helping you to lose weight. Is this what happened to tapeworm egg dieters when they had reached optimal weight and their diet pal had to 'move on'? The horror:)

If you like stories that are humorous, slightly off-kilter with a soupçon of scary as in OMG, what if that happened to me? Click here to read the story.

Will keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment