Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

2013 Calendar
Here we are on the cusp of another new year. As I look back on the old year, I think about the good, the bad, the highs and lows that made my life what it was in 2012.

Some goals were met, some have to be carried forward into the new year and others will continue to be a foundation to be built upon.

I try hard to be a good person with a positive attitude but of course there are failings along the way and at times I feel sorry for myself when life is not shaping up to be what I expect it to be. As always, I pull myself together, regain my focus and get on with life.

2013 is almost here. I wish you the best in the new year. We may stumble along the way and there is no shame in that as long as we get up and keep moving forward.

Be good to yourself! Be kind to others! Fill your calendar with activities!

Happy New Year!

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment