Saturday, January 5, 2013

If I Believed in Ghosts

I can see why some people may start believing in supernatural happenings or that they are losing their minds.

Rhoda in the Closet
At various times over the last two weeks, I noticed a closet door would be open about 6". The first few times I would close the door and think nothing of it. As it kept happening, I began to wonder what was going on.

A couple of days ago, my daughter Tracey who was visiting for the Christmas break, wanted to borrow one of my bags. I directed her to that closet which had a stack of bags on the floor (yes, I am a bag hoarder). I heard her laughing and then she called to me to come over to the closet.

Inside was my "ghost". On top of the bags was one of Tracey's cats (they get to visit as well). Rhoda had taken to opening the door and sleeping on the bags. Maybe she needed a quiet place to chill away from her sister Mary and my cat Mingy.

Of course there had to be an explanation other than I was losing my mind or had an unseen visitor which would be unthinkable:)

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment